I am proud to be a counsellor and I am committed to perfecting my skills to enable and empower others to achieve.
I currently volunteer at a national mental health charity and now offer a free service to our unemployed ex-servicemen and women who have given so much to our nation. I believe in giving back to the community.
Due to my extensive working background and skills, I am constantly being sourced by outside agencies to support teenagers, families and parents in reducing conflicts and stresses in family life. This is as well as improving communication and developing healthier attachment relationships.
My accomplishments involve working comprehensively with:
- Supporting disadvantaged children in building their trust, confidence and self esteem
- Empowering men, women and young people who have experienced domestic abuse
- Enabling children and young people who are or who have been a ‘looked after child’
- Supporting individuals in dealing with redundancy, loss and bereavement
- Working in HMP to address outstanding issues and current dysfunctional behaviour associated with addictions, drugs and alcohol misuse
- Supporting families with children with diagnosed or undiagnosed learning difficulties, social and school phobias
If you need help with work/life balance, relationships, coping with change, redundancy, adjusting to parenthood or settling into school, college or university, or feeling that you are just ‘not fitting in’, then contact me. I offer a free consultation so together we can figure it out.
- Nottingham University IAPT Counselling for Depression
- Level 5 Diploma in Counselling Supervision 2013 CMI Level 6 Management & Leadership (QCF)
- Management in Supervision Theory & Skills
- FPM Management Development Certificate
- Clinical Supervision Theory & Skills
- LDSS Diploma Development Support Services for children and those who care for them
- Relate Certification Couples Counselling
- Diploma in Humanistic Counselling
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Certificate Coaching & Peer Mentoring for ‘At Risk’Teenagers
- CDS Certificate in Independent support service to families & young people with disabilities
- ESBC Multi Agency Safeguarding Children Foundation Training Level 2
- Refresher Training on Solution Based Brief Therapy
- Rewind Training (used for PTSD sufferers)
LT, Basildon. June 2016
SF, Brentwood. 2016
CP, Basildon, Essex. May 2016
inspiring and strengthening
LT, Billericay, Essex. June 2016
I didn’t feel silly…
LD & PD, Sept 2016